Friday, July 31, 2009

Visiting with Great Grandma Anne







I can't even remember how long ago we went to Grandma and Papa's house to see Grandma Anne and Aunt Vicki and I was planning on blogging about that first because it was so great to be able to spend time with both of those awesome ladies! But you know how my life moves... it kinda jumps around.
Anyway it was fun even though we were only able to spend one day it was wonderful to chat about all kinds of things with them. They told Rob and I about what Gramps did for a living and what he did for fun.
What I thought was a funny coincidence that Aunt Vicki said that as long as she can remember Gramps talked about retiring and Rob does that too!!! At not quite 26!!! Lol. Family is great.
I am so glad Michaela got to talk to Grandma Anne and show off for her. I got cute pictures and now we will be able to pull out those pics and we can talk about how sweet, ladylike and pretty Grandma Anne is.
Rob was so happy to see them and he just talked with them and asked tons of questions and we could have talked a lot longer I think. Rob is also the one who took the picture of the beautiful flowers in front of his parents. Their yard is gorgeous.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You guys have been so busy! What great pics and especially these with Aunt Vicki and Nana!!

Your baby girl is growing so fast!

hugs