Monday, July 6, 2009

In Las Vegas (and at the Temple)





The bottom pic is Michaela at Uncle Bryan and Aunt Shannon's house ruining their baby doll crib. this is just about the first thing she did as soon as we got there. She and Owen had a blast running around and playing. It was fun staying on base with Bryan and his fam. And since Rob had ditched me at the last minute I felt much safer staying with them than anywhere else. Thanks guys, especially for the Leatherby's run.
Aren't the temple pics gorgeous too?! I can't take full credit for those except they were taken on my camera. Aubree actually took most of them during the Sealing while she and Mic were waiting outside the Temple. Good photography Aubs!

1 comment:

Aubree said...

Have it be known to all the world that I, Aubree Chord, am the photographer of most of these pictures. I am quite proud of them.