Thursday, July 1, 2010

Leo in Cali

This first picture is of Leo with my cousin Matthew who just got home from a mission to Argentina. Leo just sat next to him and stared up at him for a few minutes then gave him his best smile. I think Leo is already planning on his mission because all the recently returned that he has met he has been very impressed with. Matthew is super sweet though so that could also be the reason that Leo liked him so much.
Leo chillin' with Uncle Justin and his cuz Milo... Yes Leo is the drooly one!
This face is so cute. Kinda unsure but he is still going to smile.
Grandad always gets Leo going!

2 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

Wow, he's such a handsome little guy and I love that smile!

Tanya said...

Aww! So sweet! I love that unsure look! Wish I could kiss those cheeks again!