Saturday, June 19, 2010

Memorial Day

Isn't Leo so handsome? He is growing like a weed and I can put him down and he sits by himself very well. His doctor says he "is as solid as a rock". He has been sick a lot this past month but he is better now... Almost.
On memorial day I was in California and we were able to go to Papa's grave. This is a picture of the tree that shades him. It was a beautiful day and I like to think it was for Papa who was a wonderful person.
This is a Four Generation picture with Juju! I am so glad my mom had that idea. While I was out in Cali I did not get one picture of Leo with Grammy (which I regret very much) but at least Juju got some.

4 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Soo Cute !! Wow, I got very behind on your blog!

Chelsea said...

No I just did a million in one week : )

Eric and Jill said...

They are getting so big! I'm so impressed that Leo already sits, Lanie just started doing that last week. They are both such cute kids and I love the "model baby" pose! So sweet!

Chelsea said...

Jill, They are getting so big! and so is your little one! Leo just went from sitting to crawling a week and a half ago!! It is amazing how mobile he is now! Its way too early in my opinion- Michaela didn't crawl til she was closer to 9 months...