Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The devil made me do it!

I have seen the future and it is scary!! Or maybe hilarious is the better word. Ellie spent a Sunday afternoon over at my mom's house with Michaela and I and let me say it was crazy.

Just look at my daughter's face, you can see the glee that her naughtiness has given her. Ellie said " I didn't do it, Taeya did it!". She might as well have said the devil made me do it with the expression on Michaela's face... she does look slightly possessed.

But back to my vision of the future. I can see Ellie and Michaela getting into all kinds of trouble and giving Rob small heart attacks daily. The hijinks's these girls will instigate have yet to be thought of but my guess is that Michaela will have plenty of Ideas and Ellie will be her willing accomplice.
I repeat just look at their faces. :) This is gonna be fun!








No comments: