Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas prep

Look at Leo's face!! I had just wrapped him up in this swaddler thing and he just looked like a little caterpillar and he was happy as a clam.

This is our much commented on Christmas tree! We put candy canes and a star on it and Michaela loves it... so has Quiggley who has eaten a few of them.

This is an adorable outfit that Aunt Tanya and family sent us. Today was Leo and mines first time to church and this is what he wore while we sat up on the stand because coincidentally it was my first time back and I was asked to speak... I just gave birth 4 weeks ago! I thought that gave me immunity or something... just kidding it wasn't that horrible.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

He looks so sweet in his little outfit! When Avery was born his Aunt Sandy gave him a little red and white stripe christmas outfit that was so sweet that I hung onto it!! Christmas babies are the best!! He looks like a good snuggler!! Thanks for more pics!!

Hugs to you all!

Wesley Family said...

Cute blog! I would think that having a baby would get you off the hook too! Lol, but you did a good job. It was fun sitting next to you in class with your cute little guy making all his cute little baby noises!

Ben and Tami said...

You can throw away your reciept. Leo is a keeper! Im so glad you guys hav a blog!

Ben and Tami said...

I love the snowmen outfit. It's so adorable, especially on Leo!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Carrilyne said...

I am so glad I get to hold him and kiss him and squeeze his cheeks!!