Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My sis, a blogger!

This is Carrilyne, Chelsea's awesome big sister. I have forced her to start a blog. I, myself, am addicted to blogging. I love reading my friends blogs and I have a lot of fun doing my own blog. I kinda use mine like a family journal. I actually save all my posts on word documents so I can print them out and keep them in a scrapbook. That helps me when I blog. I just blog about stuff that I want to remember and that the kids will enjoy reading when they grow up. If it happens to be interesting to other people then awesome!
So Chels have fun blogging I am working on a slideshow, and if you want to go to projectplaylist.com and pick out some music, your blog will awesome in no time. Email any cute pictures you want in the slideshow. And if you want a different header picture email it to me as well! Maybe I should just come over and we will do it together!

1 comment:

Carrilyne said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is so darn cute!